Whether you are a new graduate or have lost touch through the years, membership in the Beta Alpha Alumni Association will increase your connection to the Brotherhood.
The purpose of the association is to foster the allegiance of its members toward Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity, to further the interests of the collegiate chapter, to stimulate and facilitate membership activities, and to maintain and to promote true friendship among all members of the fraternity.
The Beta Alpha Alumni Association is a Missouri nonprofit corporation officially incorporated as Sigma Tau Gamma – Beta Alpha Alumni, Inc. The association was re-established on September 9th, 2011 after an in-kind gift from a group of founding fathers from the current active charter at the University of Missouri – Columbia.
Aside from continual chapter support the association concentrates on just a few core annual events to reinvigorate and stimulate the brotherhood we all know and love.
- Annual Spring Social – March or April
- Annual Alumni Meeting – Last Saturday in April
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament – Last Saturday in July
- Annual Homecoming Tailgate – October each year
Dues & Fellow Designations
The annual dues of the Alumni Chapter shall be paid prior to or on the day of the annual meeting and are just $50 per year. In addition to your membership fee there are three different fellowships you can join that each designate you donation to a specific purpose or cause. Fellow designations are give out after a minimum $100 donation for each one.
- Social Fellow: Your minimum $100 donation grants you free access to our three sanctioned events. The social fellow designation is reduced to just $50 for out-of-state alumni. If you are not a social fellow the sanctioned events will cost additional money to attend.
- Sustaining Fellow: Your minimum $100 donation goes to the collegiate chapter recruitment fund. The collegiate chapter recruitment fund is administered by the Recruitment Committee on the executive board.
- Academic Fellow: Your minimum $100 donation goes to the collegiate chapter scholarship fund. The collegiate chapter scholarship fund goes to the collegiate member with the highest semester GPA. The fund is administered by the Scholarship Committee on the executive board.